Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gong Hey Fat Choy!

or if you are on the mainland Gong Xi Fa Cai! However you say it, happy new year of the Yang water Dragon. Here's to a good year for dragons apparently according to the feng shui website (http://fengshuiweb.co.uk/) and this matters as I am a wood dragon! Check out the website to find your very own animal sign & your annual prediction

I quote for Dragons - "The Dragon will have a great start to 2012 with an extremely positive attitude and this will work very much so towards their favour. If you are keen to do well this year and set plans to stone fairly early in the year, then you can get a great deal accomplished in 2012."

And I can say that work has started with a real bang this year - I have never been so busy! All good I guess, especially as we still need carpets & windows in the Wreck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...