Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh what a beautiful day!


It’s a bit of a Disney day out there in FauxSurrey land. Whilst it was only 9 degrees when I took hubby to the station at 6.30 AM (brrrr!) the sky was clear blue & now we have 17 degrees and a gentle breeze & utter silence apart from the sound of birdsong. The KC is slumbering in the gentle sunshine, the last of the summer flowers are blooming beautifully & I feel as if the squirrels will scamper & the bluebirds will fly in to help to me clean up the kitchen at any moment.


However the best is yet to come - this afternoon my task at hand is to go out to take pictures of kittens. Yes I’m completely serious. Kittens. Better go change into something pink ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...