Friday, August 5, 2011

Noise annoys...?

Have calmed down after my previous rant & am editing. Whilst I am still not overjoyed by the sounds of the suburbs piercing my clearly far too delicate ears, I think I am being over sensitive and a tad intolerant (Oh OK, that's an understatement). Vile is far too strong a word for the neighbours offpsring, I was simply having an off day. And no no words have been spoken just got a grip. Had a big stressful work meeting & was surrounded by loud & dusty workies who have actually drunk all of my tea today. And used most of my sugar ... But given what's going on in our cities right now, (God knows what's going on. How did we breed such vile, amoral, ignorant, self centered arrogant, violent little sh*ts?) give me over excited 6 year olds any day.

We have finally finished our renovations (welcome to my gracious & spacious abode!) and tomorrow I can hoover up all the dust (dust? surely not!), although I am still praying pray for rain, mainly so I can breathe without coughing ... and I am getting excited about cleaning windows!
I am still doing the lottery as I do still fancy the idea of a totally silent garden. A place where the hubby & the KC & I can hear ourselves think, no matter what time of day, no matter what season, no matter what the weather. And a view of the sea would be nice too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...