Tuesday, September 4, 2012

If I could talk to the animals ...

... I would be sharing stern words with them today; yes this morning I would give them quite a serve. Here I am up at sparrows whatsit quietly logged on, strong coffee in hand & ready to view some meetings in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. I let the KC out super early as it felt rude not to & what did she repay me with? A "gift" of course. After 10 mins in the great outdoors she brought me a tiny live field mouse.

KC Victim Rescue System was immediately deployed and as I was mid rescuing said tiny rodent a MASSIVE dog fox wandered out of the Leylandi hedge merely feet away from me, Mr Mouse & the KC!! I gave him a stern wave of my hand & stomp of feet I can tell you - and try doing all that silently as despite it feeling like I'm in Knowsley Safari Park I am actually in my back garden in the FauxSurreyCountryside & I don't want to wake my neighbours!

If I could grunt & squeak & squawk with the animals I certainly would today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...