Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm just wild about Harry

... as is the rest of the country! Go Harry! What a final. In case you don't know I'm talking about Strictly Come Dancing. I know it is said every year but this really was the best final ever. Although Jason Donovan's showdance was mesemrising and utterly spectacular (and deserved 40/40), the worthy winner was indeed Prince Harry Judd, dancefloor Royalty. I now feel slightly sheepish that I had described him as a spotty faced pizza delivery boy back in September (well how am I supposed to know who McFly's drummer was??)


So the Strictly final was completely brilliant. Kristina was having a blast choreographing amazing routines for the truly brilliant Jason, Chelseeeeee was as cute as a Smurf yet gobsmackingly talented & Harry flexed his pecs & pointed his feet & swayed his hips & at one point FauxSurreyHubby was talking & I went temporarily deaf as Harry was virtually shirtless ..... am I bad wife?!


Anyway, Saturdays will now be lacking in glamour & glitz & spray tan. A good job then that this time next week it's Christmas!! And champagne will flow & lights will twinkle & carols will carol. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...