Wednesday, December 21, 2011

D I Yes!!

Finally! It must be Christmas - I have just completed a DIY task I didn't fail miserably at! OK, a 5 year old could do it well given proper instruction but that's not the point. Feeling brave I took a lint free cloth (as intsructed) and I shook the tin well (also as instructed). I then poured a little clear Danish oil onto my cloth & wiped it onto my new utility worktop, working with the grain. And I didn't stuff up, I didn't make a mess, I didn't even drip. And it actually looks lovely! Smells a bit but I have achieved!! Oh yes, confidence growing; next I will decorate the downstairs loo. Well, maybe ... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...