Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolute

Well here we are about to tip 2012 into the bin it so deserves to be in (although you wait, in 10 years time with clarity of hindsight we will likely all go 'oh that was pants at the time but clearly needed to happen' ..)

Anyhoo I am not generally one for New Years Resolutions but given all the rubbish that's been going on I have been pondering things I could consciously do to make life better in 2013 and in no particular order here they are

1 - Be as healthy as I can & be conscious of being healthy (i.e. cut down on alcohol, do the stuff I have to in order to keep my back strong as well as X-Trainer etc.)

2 - Get out more!! The FauxSurrey homestead is such a divine & delightful place to be I frequently have to be prised out with pliers. Not good; hermit is a word that comes to mind.

3 - Don't sweat the small stuff. Because it IS only the small stuff.
 
4 - Enjoy what I have & be grateful every day. Because good grief I have such a lot.

5 - Hang out more with people I like & who are good for me & vice versa!
 
 
A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...