Friday, December 28, 2012

Bored Now ...

... utterly completely & totally bored with 2012 and all the drama & misery it has brought.

FauxSurreyHubby & the KC & I had a lovely quiet Christmas Day albeit a low cal but naughtily high alcohol day (caviar, smoked salmon, potted shrimps & champagne pretty much all day thank you very much) and we looked forward to welcoming kids & family during the odd downtime that has just been - Christmas is over, it's not quite New Year & we are not ready to go back to work yet.



So family come to make merry, hubby goes all master chef & does a huge roast, all is lovely and as we wave people goodbye this morning, as it's still the awful 2012 Hubby gives in to vile cold & my back goes 'ping!'. He is in bed & I am swallowing diclofenac & wriggling on my backrack desperately trying to get pain free.



Listening to R4 news as I type I hear it's the wettest year on record, nearly a million people are glued to the loo with Norovirus, someone murdered his girlfriend on Christmas day and Americans are now (bizarrely) prevented from adopting Russian children

2012 - seriously - enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...