Thursday, February 2, 2012

10!

My little company turns 10 today. Ten years ago I made the leap from safely salaried to utterly terrified & panic stricken, believing every job was my last! But I also made the leap away from the daily commute, the different panic of targets & teams, the lack of control of my life and the accountability to others.

Today as I am hugely fortunate & currently have gainful employment as a consultant, I commuted down the stairs (after a lovely wake up purr & cuddle from the KC), opened the curtains to see a pale pink dawn emerging over the stud farm, made myself a cup of strong coffee, arranged some stunning flowers I was given last night, checked my mail and looked at my fairly clear day.

No regrets. At all. Happy Tenth Birthday indeed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...