Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ich Bin Ein Hamburger!

Cannot believe it was a year ago we were packing & getting ready to head to exotic China for a week to merge wedding anniversary celebrations with a bit of work. Today (whilst mainlining Benylin & vitamins & sucking extra strength Strepsils because I am still trying desperately to shake off vile cold) I am packing for somewhere slightly less exotic - Hamburg. Odd choice you may think, cold & German -  but no - I go frequently on business & love it. Every time I am there I call hubby & tell him how beautiful it is & that we really should go together one day & I regularly go past amazing restaurants & galleries that I cannot visit as I am always too busy. But not this time! No, this time is no work, all play. We will even stay at my business hotel as the area is fab - and the good old Marriot beds are great for my back so alles gut! We will be the relaxed ones at the front of the bus tomorrow morning in amongst all the boys & girls heading to work ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...