Monday, September 20, 2010

Shanghai Nights


Well well. After a summer of discontent and being reminded how un-glam my life has become by some lovely very overseas friends (not in a bad way, but an impromptu an invite to join them on another continent for a bit of a party weekend made me realise my life isn’t like that anymore!) the gods of glam-ness & international travel decided on a quick mercy visit. A very long time ago when I lived & worked in Hong Kong, I hired & trained a very very talented woman. She then went off to run her own business and recently got named Chinese Small Businesswoman of the Year (or some other such impressive thing). Then she had her small business bought by a very large business and has now asked for me to go out to China to train her new team the way I trained her! Will I ever! As the dates for the training coincide with our wedding anniversary I have persuaded hubby to come with me ... and amazingly all the ducks lined up & there was even a “free” mileage seat on BA, so our 3rd wedding anniversary will be spent drinking BA’s champagne whilst lounging on their flat beds. And after the training is complete we even get 2 days to explore Shanghai together. Hurrah Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...