Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Busy Busy ...

I am very busy with paid work at the moment … So busy in fact that yesterday in the silence of the much needed pouring rain

I did 3 loads of washing

I ironed 6 of FSHubby's work shirts + 2 pairs of pants & 3 blouses

I bought new flowers & spent ages arranging them

I cleaned a mirror

I face-timed my sister & called my mother

I searched online & found a pearl anniversary present for my folks' 30th wedding anniversary

I raised the first half invoice for all this "hard work" & printed & signed & scanned & sent it

I did an online supermarket shop

I called my energy supplier to challenge my direct debit (will be paying £60 a month LESS from September – result!)

I wiped down the kitchen surfaces & emptied the bins (even tho’ my lovely cleaners are now here)

I finally called the wasp nest man (£35 and got 2 nests destroyed. Should’ve called him last week)

I played an online scratchcard & won £30 (yey!) then bought a euro millions ticket with my winnings & won £9.60 then lost £3. Boo

I read the Daily Mail online ... oh dear oh dear

I updated the “running away” spreadsheet

I went on LinkedIn

And today I am writing this blogpost!!
 
But bizarrely as the lovely cleaners are now here hoovering & chatting away in Portuguese (they are Brazilian) and are polishing & doing, with all that background kerfuffle I have managed to actually do quite a bit of actual work this morning. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...