Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho


It’s off to work I go. Yes after months of truly getting into the swing of all things housewife-y I am finally called back to the coal face. I will start my journey back to working hard at 4am on Tuesday when I have to catch the first flight out to a beautiful former communist (but now EU member state) central European country; then take the train from there on Thursday to another stunning former communist capital city! Oh and do lots of work & manage my clients & get to the answers! Once that is done I will then begin an enormous project as a pseudo client / consultant that will cover up to 8 countries and could go on for 3 months... this will either mean radio silence as I get my head down or daily reports of drama / hilarity / missed planes / comedy meetings/ the KC sulking & running away from the cat sitter – you name it I’ll experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...