Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum

I don't normally express opinions here, this blog is a place for idle chat and gentle musing but really, right now I give up. 2016 will go down as the year the extremists took hold.

The year so many people consciously and willingly gave away their rights and their freedoms.

First Brexit. Now we have President Trump. A misogynist, homophobic, racist billionaire who cares about no one but himself and his bank balance.

He thinks NATO is a waste of money. He praised the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. He is an autocrat not a democrat



Lest we forget, this is how he feels about women:

"I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.” He added: “Grab them by the p-ssy. You can do anything.”

And

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Really America??

God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...