Monday, October 10, 2011

Green Fingered

I have astonished myself today - I have managed to get a Lisianthus - given to me as a newly potted gift a while back - to flower! The Texas Bluebell as it is also known, is beautiful. Stunning white & pale green lisianthus made up the bulk of my wedding bouquet & I have loved them ever since. They are quite hard to grow but clearly lots of attention, regular watering & an undisturbed space in our conservatory did the trick! My little effort is the pale pink & white one on the left. The purple one on the right is how it should look!


The next green fingered mission is to get my Amaryllis to flower....

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...