Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wet Wet Wet!


Ah. I am a faux surrey housewife who is both lucky & spoiled. No hubby hasn’t been down to Hatton Garden (shame) or gift wrapped an Aston, no not that but almost as good; a lovely neighbour - who is also a very good friend - invited me over for a swim this morning. Yes a proper swim in their wonderful outdoor pool. What a way to start the day. As the hottest April in living memory unfolds, there I was swimming decent laps in a 2m deep pool, (average temp 82 degrees Fahrenheit), with views of fields & horses & countryside to greet me each time I lifted my head. Then after an hour of splashing we lay on teak loungers taking in the view & pondering the universe before I had to head back & do some of that work stuff. And also do some necessary weeding. Hey, it really is a hard life you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...