Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ooh baby baby!


Well well. What a year this is proving to be already. If I was a knitter I would be busy unravelling balls of lemon & cream wool as I have just had news reach me of a SIXTH (yes – 6!) brand new person planning to make an entrance in 2011, the year of the Yin Metal Rabbit, and to turn my friends (their new parents!) lives upside down! However as I am not really a knitter, but have recently taken delivery of a brand new, self threading (oh yes no more poking about like Mr Magoo), 22 stitch embroidery capable sewing machine, I will be scouring the shops for cashmere blankets to customise! If I’ve got my times / dates right, the first baby to arrive will be the Vegas baby so that blankie will obviously need a sequinned showgirl / Elvis theme; the next (I think) will be born to a very successful, strong & fashionable woman so maybe Jimmy Choos? Or a Birkin Bag? The other four are right now somewhat less defined but I’m sure I will be able to find a theme. The only annoying thing about all this joyful news however is that hubby is getting all soppy – no, no god forbid he doesn’t want a baby, he wants a puppy ... specifically an American Beagle ... Woof what? says the KC ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

F**k off 2016

2016. A year to forget. Celebrity death-fest. The year that so many things broke. The year we got stuck. What a frankly cr*p year. I was goi...